Cleaning inside the polo is impossible !!!

davemr32

Hi everyone,

My partner has just had a new polo 1.9 sport. We have a dyson vacum cleaner and the nossels that come with it will not reach between the seat runner and the sill !!

How annoying !!! Any ideas ???

TP may have an idea as mrs TP has the same car. THANKS !!!

We looked at dyson car accessories and they were not small enough. How can we possibly clean in this small space ????

[ QUOTE ]

TP may have an idea as MrsTP has the same car.

[/ QUOTE ]

Interestingly enough, MrsTP set to, to give her Polo a good valet last Sunday, there's a first !! Anyway, we've got an Electrolux vacuum that appears to be narrow enough to get down the inside of the seat runners. My usual tip for awkward areas is to use a fine paint brush to unlodge hair and dust and that usually does the trick.

She did say how difficult it was to get the cat hairs off the velour fabric. I then quipped in saying, "that's another reason for leather seats", realised my mistake when she said, "why didn't I get leather then too"!!

Oh feck !! smashfreakB.gif

Hope you get your vacuum woes sorted....an bodgit job of using an off-cut of garden hose sounds like the way forward. 169144-ok.gif TP.

Thanks for you advice tp ,funny you should say about the cat hairs my other half has commented on the same with hers.

By the way i will post some pic's when it is clean as i have yet to show you after asking to see a close up of you wheels a while back .