Is this a good price for retrofit cruise control?

winrya

Yea had it on my previous alfa and thought it was brilliant in areas of speed cameras and 30,40,50,60 limits where i always find myself concentrating so much on the speedo as to not get flashed, cruise takes a bit of stress out of driving, just set at the limit and concentrate on the road, traffic and conditions.

Im due a service in 500 miles and ive been quoted £150 for the 1st service, sounds quite reasonable to me, is this the norm? Think I'll get cruise fitted at the same time laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Mines a manuel with midline comp. Do you set useing stalk and does it show up on midline DIS?

[/ QUOTE ]

The cruise on/off is on top of the stalk with the increase /decrease speed settings on the end of the stalk.

A green warning light appears in the speedo housing section when you have it operating rather than in the Midline display. 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Mines a manuel with midline comp. Do you set useing stalk and does it show up on midline DIS?

[/ QUOTE ]

The cruise on/off is on top of the stalk with the increase /decrease speed settings on the end of the stalk.

A green warning light appears in the speedo housing section when you have it operating rather than in the Midline display. 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

does the speed, or do you have to reach the desired speed then set?