Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MRKJM

High Level Brake Light.

9 posts in this topic

Some scumbag tried ripping out my high level brake light at the weekend fekr.gif, phoned Vw and ordered a new 1 went yesterday to get it fitted and was informed that for the light to be fitted the rear spoiler has to be cut off??? EEK2.GIF So got it fixed by gluing the old one back in place. Bit of info for any of you guys who experience the same thing. What a fcuk up!!! suicide.gif

What scumbag would try and steal your breaklight.....that is a new one confused.gif

Sorry to hear about your trouble.

JD

No experience with having it re-fitted, but soon will have. Mine has water in it. (to much enthusiastic cleaning with a high pressure hose ...?) That's going to be fun to fix!

NONO3.GIF to high pressure hoes....I mean hoses! Best to hand wash the GTI with TLC.

Yep, I can confirm that the roof spoiler is black plastic and glued on!! frown.gif

"Geoff.

Im hiding from Mr. D.S.G. Millteks" <<--- Spotted as a sig in another forum

....Hmmm - You got a twin brother, Geoff? Nobody is going understand that sig are they? Unless they are a Tyresmoker, but who on earth could it be that you are "hiding" from I wonder? openfire.gif

lol, I have had 5 coments so far from others on there who know, lol you maybe amazed at how many people and posts you find are the same on many many different forums especially if they have or had a problem and want to 'share it'.

I could not think of anything to put as my sig on there and as i was posting about Dr D.S.G. Miltek on here at the same time as joining there it sort of made it onto that sig too. lol. grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.giftongue.gifwink.gif

Main resaon i joined there was there GTI Video and review download sections best i have found anywere on the net by a HUGE margin.

Also in the USA, ICE and audio talk is more regular. coffee.gif