Absolutely gutted - keyed in bath...!

skifly

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

absolutely nothing - nobody saw a thing. I collared as many people as i could find, other drivers, security and trolley guys. Nobody saw a thing - they were watching other drunks in carpark but not by my car. The 3 marks on passenger door are all kick marks.

Need to see what insurance_jon says as he may have some ideas. Cant afford to not have my no-claims as am only 25 with a GTI.

Seriously gutted. Hey hope the bumps a little better lottie!

To do it all over the car, FFS....why do people do this? SAUER0421.GIFopenfire.gif was it parked on its own somewhere in the car park or amongst other cars? Could anyone have seen someone do it? confused.gif

Its getting ridiculous. I rarely take the TT to the supermarket car park or gym car park as I am always worried someone will do this. But unless you've got somewhere on your doorstep to walk to or an old clunker you can leave anywhere, what do you do? Don't let it put you off having a nice car. The little feckers will get their come uppance.

Jesus mate, what the feck can you say to that?

Apart from tie the little scotes up by their nutsacks!

I geniunely can't see a reason to do this other than jealousy, even then, it just doesn't make sense frown.gif

But mate, chin up, she'll be back to new before you know it and you can drive around in the satisfaction that those little c***s will never drive around in a car as nice as yours 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Seriously gutted. Hey hope the bumps a little better lottie!

[/ QUOTE ]

Bumps much better thanks Skif. smile.gif I would have cried if I had come out and found the car like that. Really feel for you. I think supermarket car parks are places to avoid at all costs. For car and personal safety reasons. frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]

what more can i say - morrisons carpark in bath

gutted.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's horrendous mate. I actually got that nervous sick feeling looking at the pics.

I hope you can get it fixed without too much hassle or cost and you can keep your NCB frown.gif

I cannot understand what people think they can gain by doing this. Absolute brainless twats.

car was right outside entrance. And still nobody saw a thing in the few mins i was in there and no cctv outside store.

Think i would have been worse if i had caught them. Not sure what i would have done but would probably have flipped and ended up being dragged in by A_S for assault or something.

As for the sickly feeling - yup i had that one - could hardly talk to police at first.

[ QUOTE ]

car was right outside entrance. And still nobody saw a thing in the few mins i was in there.

Think i would have been worse if i had caught them. Not sure what i would have done but would probably have flipped and ended up being dragged in by A_S for assault or something.

[/ QUOTE ]#

Maybe it was best you didn't catch them. Although I can't condone violence I think anyone would be hard pushed not to react in a situation like that, but it's likely to go two ways in this country; either you'll get a knife pulled on you or you'll kick the crap out of them and then get charged by the CPS for protecting your own sodding property!

People like this really do make me feel sick to my stomach, just no need for what they've done!

*gets on soap box

If I were in charge of this country it'd be different, those little tossers would get the beating of their lives!

stevie - glad i didnt catch them as it would probably have got nasty/messy and not been good in the end and i am not a violent person in any way.

Agree with the beating of their lives for doing stuff like this.

As for NCB - cant really afford to lose it. Will call insurance_jon in the morning as he sorts my insurance and have PM'd him a link to the thread. Hopefully he can give me a few ideas of what to do about it.

this is where i need Clean & Shiny to come along and tell me they have just developed a nice new product that fixes this rubbish...

or...

some electrified paint so the fecker gets a couple of million volts.

Edit: police i doubt will do feck all and will forget about it really - they just gave out the obligatory crime reference number. (no disrespect to police meant but what is there to investigate)