Wife has now left.

AZURES3

Well after 8 days of heart ache and hell my wife left with her suitcases this morning. The house instantly felt empty and I could smell her perfumes etc so much, odd.

I think I am going to have a very tough month ahead of me. Atleast the summer is ahead rather than winter.

AZ

It's a cliche and it never ever seems like it at the time, but time does heal and you will come out the other side. Just go with how you feel - feeling sad and crap is totally normal and to be expected but focus on the future and keep in touch with mates and family and you'll come through it, and the sun will be out again and life will be good. 169144-ok.gif

Couldn't agree more. After I split with my wife (her decision, not mine) I've been to Le Mans and Reading Festival (she wouldn't camp), been Zorb Balling, travelled all over the country seeing friends and now I'm going paragliding and planning a round the world trip. Like I said in your earlier thread this isn't the end, just the beginning of a new chapter. You'll feel dung.gif for a while mate, but it does get better.

Az... sorry to hear this mate, but like other people have said. You WILL get through this. Family and Friends can be of huge support at times like this.

There will probably be worst days ahead, but you will come out of it the other side.

Good luck mate 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Yeh, best of luck mate!!

Things will get better - quite a few of us have been there and come out the other side! 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed.

And then the fun starts !!! 123576-assfeck.gif

On a more serious note - its crap at the beginning, but then you get used to it, start going out a bit more, and before long you wonder why you got upset in the first place.

Then its not long before you see the ex and think the_finger.gif

I'm there too. It's good (in a way) to know you're not alone and there are others feeling the same.

My wife told me she didn't love me any more on Tuesday night. I knew it was coming but it was the worst moment of my life. I've been a mess ever since, I have never cried so much. I can't stand the thought of life without her, I'll miss her so much.

We're still living in the same house, which is very wierd because things feel very "normal". Separate beds though which I'm finding very tought. I am going to find somewhere to rent ASAP, I need to get away.

It's good to hear from some of you guys that there is life after marriage, it just doesn't feel that way right now.

We have a two year old daughter which makes things far more difficult and complicated, but at least I can focus on what is most important, my daughter's happiness.

Sorry to hear it Baggy - must be a horrible situation. This happened to my parents when I was 9 and my father refused to move out for 2 years - it was dreadful and I hope that you and your wife can deal with things in a fairly amicable way.

Thanks for the sympathy guys, it's such a tough time, but I do know I'll get through it.

So far this is fairy amicable and we are going to split my daughters time 50/50 between us which I know will be the best thing for her. It's going to hit me hard because I only work 3 days a week so spend four solid days with her at the moment, but I'm going to have to go back full time for financial reasons.

I just want to wind the clock forwards so it's all sorted, or backwards to better times.