ppc tuning system for 20t gti

[ QUOTE ]

Superchips BlueFin system which looks very similar to this one, has a 7/14 day no quibble money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the results. I wonder if this system has?

[/ QUOTE ]

How much is that?

Hey Mr.Twist, I was simply drawing your attention to a similar system in use by another manufacturer and how they offer no quibble money-back gurantees. The point being that the other manufacturer should also think about a similar guarantee.

AND for your info I am 6'4, 17 stone with DARK hair - capiche! wink.gif

Back on thread, has anyone tried this or know anything about BSR tuning? they are based in Sweden, but thats about all i know

the ppc looks like a cracking product and is available now from www.bsruk.co.uk for £499 plus vat. I can't decide whether to get this or wait for the AMD oneclick offering. The main difference seems to be that with Oneclick you copy the standard ECU map and send it to AMD (or the supplier which i think is Milford Microsystems) and they load the performance map based on the standard map which i assume is customised to your car. With the ppc they don't cusomtise the map to your car. They supply the same performance map for the particualr car.