Very rare spot - with pics!

simonb

Driving up to Blackpool earlier this evening and a clear motorway on the M55. Not much in front or behind when all of a sudden... WTF..., is that what i think it is!!?

Seen more Enzo's in the metal that i have these!

Wow!!

MrsB (on my command!!) grabbed the camera and got a couple of pics! Sounded great. All credit to Mrs B for the pics too! Not bad considering!!

rs2.jpg

rs1.jpg

Love it - very cool!! Right at the top of the cool wall for me!!

Seems a newish reg for such an old car though - perhaps a kit or re-build or something!? Trying to find something on rs200.org now about it!!

[ QUOTE ]

But an 'N' reg Maestro?

Can't be many of them left though now?? Although there is a V reg near me!

It looked and sounded real to me!

[/ QUOTE ]

If it sounded the job it could well be, Meastro's were available in kit form for osme time, destined for Bulgaria but some made it back and were registered as late as 2001!

It's unlikely if it sounded it though, cos the A-Series has NO rumble to it grin.gif

A carcoon?

I've seen one in a garage and this one today. The one in a garage had a tag of £80k on it. Was a C reg and it was September 2003. Was asking the guy about it and he said he'd had it since 1988 and although it said £80k on it, he said he wouldn't sell it!

[ QUOTE ]

A carcoon?

I've seen one in a garage and this one today. The one in a garage had a tag of £80k on it. Was a C reg and it was September 2003. Was asking the guy about it and he said he'd had it since 1988 and although it said £80k on it, he said he wouldn't sell it!

[/ QUOTE ]

If that's what they're called, yes.

My dad and his mate were helping mate's mate (make sense?) take a few pieces of furniture to his house (locally known as Southfork) and we had to deliver them through the garage, out to the back garden, then in the french windows at the back and in the house, anyway he opened his garage which was a four car job, with one car out obviously he'd driven there in it, he moved a Renault Clio 172 out, then at the back of the two middle bays was a massive pair of doors (each door probably big enough to drive the Clio through itself) which slid to the sides, and there was this car in it's bubble, behind that were the back doors out to the garden.

It was immaculate as youd expect with livery like that one you posted. It had no number plates on and was in a room apporximately 30 feet square with a white tiled floor and walls and a suspended ceiling, and a one and a half garage door to the back garden.

It was such a stunner!!

[ QUOTE ]

It's unlikely if it sounded it though, cos the A-Series has NO rumble to it grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

They use the Maestro for the barebones chassis, then add different engines afterwards wink.gif

Favourite was the old 620 Ti engine (2litre Turbo with 200bhp standard)

The RS200 is a wicked car, i would love to own one.

I was lucky enough to drive the evo (600BHP) version a few years ago and it was mind blowing. My brothers boss at the time owned 3, 1 x rally version and 2 x evo's

Jon.

Thats a bonkers car!! jump.gif

Whats a carcoon??? confused.gif Would it stop my car turning into a pine tree as it is obviously shedding season and the needles are everywhere - even under the spoiler attachment and in the windscreen edges. SAUER0421.GIF (sorry, slight post hijack!)

Back on topic - so what would that car be worth then? cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Whats a carcoon??? confused.gif Would it stop my car turning into a pine tree as it is obviously shedding season and the needles are everywhere - even under the spoiler attachment and in the windscreen edges. SAUER0421.GIF (sorry, slight post hijack!)

[/ QUOTE ]

For one of the std 1.8 (250BHP) road\rally versions about £25-30k and the evo 2.1 (550BHP)you would be getting towards £100k.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Carcoon is like a bubble that goes round your car i there's something particularly special about it, it keeps the air free of moisture.

Recommended for ANY Alfa Romeo grin.gif

multi-carcoon.jpg