1. 1. Reliability / Robustness

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[ QUOTE ]

There is one grumpy so-and-so, called Audi Smitten. He's really really really not into 1-Series, so be warned. grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, I met Mr Grumpy on my first day here!

And here he is again..... smashfreakB.gif

I tell you what, if I was that bothered/offended about a car and it caused me so much upset, I'd be taking a good long look at my life to see what was missing.

No offence Mr Smitten, but I do worry about your sanity grin.gif

Oh and fekr.gif

jump.gif

Ahh, don’t be such a misery. It may be an A4 forum, but this is hardly an A4 thread, not anymore anyway...

Anyway Mr Mittens, feast your eyes on this... wink.gif

DE55s3.jpg

Sparky – Leave it...or I’ll post a picture of your centre console!

Count the cylinders and weep.. grin.gif

DE55s4.jpg

Any moaning and I'll create a new login and PM you the full size pictures the_finger.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Martin, you haven't been using a nasty carwash have you? Your B pillar looks badly swirled! EEK2.GIF

[/ QUOTE ]

No that's down to the dealer, not me! You couldn't really see it normally, it's the flash that is picking it out, but I have sorted it.

Luckily it has the high gloss shadowline exterior, so I've been able to polish it out.

[ QUOTE ]

I'm not being miserable, I am happy!!! grin.gif

but I dont see why in the "Audi forums" you should have to keep posting this SH1T smashfreakB.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Jeez, I'd hate to see you when you're miserable.

Actually, you've just seen some 1 series pictures and you're happy, wow.... grin.gif

I didn't start with the pictures and I can't even remember why we started to discuss the 1 series, I'll have to take a look back through the thread!