Motorprovider - The Verdict!

ysabelle

Firsty I would like to clearly state that I have nothing whatsoever in common with Motorprovider other than buying a car from them.

Well after nearly 3 Weeks of delay I finally got the call to say that my car was ready! Upon arrival at the facility I was very pleased to see an array of different colours and specs of GTI's in the huge holding area. My car was exactly as ordered and FULLY UK specified. All shining and polished with AutoGlym. Yes, it has a smokers pack option fitted as my missus does smoke. Like to say a big thanks to the crew at Motorprovider, I am in posession of a vehicle which would have cost me exactly £4500 at my local dealer and I would have had to wait another 3 months!! So without further ado I will show you the beast. The pics were taken with a naff digital camera and dont do the car ANY justice whatsoever. Everyone glared at me in the car on the journey back - some VERY envious glances! Cant comment on the performance of the car so far as I havent taken it over 3.5K revs. That said, it still brought a smile to my face. jump.gif

In short - Fantastic!! 169144-ok.gif169144-ok.gif169144-ok.gif

Thanks to all those who gave me some very good advice on how to purchase an imported golf with UK spec.

yhnwhz.jpg

yhnwiy.jpg

yhnwif.jpg

yhnwhv.jpg

yhnwi5.jpg

yhnwi1.jpg

yhnwi2.jpg

beerchug.gif

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

And remember it just gets better and better and better and better and... bowdown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You'll probably think this is bollocks, I did! But it really does! With everyone single drive it loosens up, the exhaust sounds better and you really start to enjoy the car 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

And remember it just gets better and better and better and better and... bowdown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You'll probably think this is bollocks, I did! But it really does! With everyone single drive it loosens up, the exhaust sounds better and you really start to enjoy the car 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

....It is complete and utter bollocks!!....The Dog's Bollox!! grin.gif

Enjoy! Take your time to get to know her 169144-ok.gif.

[ QUOTE ]

My car was exactly as ordered and FULLY UK specified..................I am in posession of a vehicle which would have cost me exactly £4500 at my local dealer and I would have had to wait another 3 months!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice to hear 169144-ok.gif

Im guessing you ment £4.5K more.

Looks very nice cool.gif

lol - sorry the car was £24.5k at my local dealer with NO negotiation. Thats a saving of £4.5k. Just about to give it another clean before banging some more miles on. I forgot to mention that I am not sure if it has interior alarm but it does have two buttons on the driver side door frame to disable the interior thing - so I assume it has!???? The manual is in english. Will try and post some more pics later after a good polish. Cheers all laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]

You said there were many GTi's in at motorprovider, do you think this is there long awaited 3-4 weeks stock of GTi's or all customer orders?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure m8, I saw at least 5. My m8 who came along asked if he could buy one but they were all spoken for frown.gif. I suspect more will be arriving this week.

[ QUOTE ]

I am not sure if it has interior alarm but it does have two buttons on the driver side door frame to disable the interior thing - so I assume it has!????

[/ QUOTE ]

prob does then.

A way of testing would be to sit in the back of the car, lock it/arm the alarm sit exacly still for at least 60 seconds and then start waving your arms about, the alarm should go off.

I always test everything on a car its a habbit i got from when i was in the trade. yelrotflmao.gif and another reason is VW group often disable the interior sensors via vagcom for the trip on the boat over the sea so they don't go off, Dealers normally have to turn them on during PDI.

Its good to see another black one - Lots the nuts in black - Good choice. Its also nice knowing how much you saved about buying an import, and there really is no downside.

And like Stevie D said, as it loosens up it just sounds better and better 169144-ok.gif

Hmmm not sure why they are not loading. I am using same host as other pics??

Colour is diamond black (pearl). I usually only use Maguires stuff. But the car was valeted with Autoglym products when I picked her up and havent touched it since.