Auburn Brown or TERRACOTTA colour ???

ronald_adi

Go for the dream of Be Thankful for what you have?  

1. 1. Go for the dream of Be Thankful for what you have?

• Go for it!!!!!!!
    • Fool!!!!!!!! Don't be so stupid as to forget what you have and could ruin!

Guys,

YES! I would like some more opinions on colour. We (my girl and me) have a slightly used Carbon Black 535d (to be picked up tomorrow) - and as crazy as it may seem, we would like to change the colour of the Black Leather interior (komfort Seats) to either

AUBURN DAKOTA or TERRACOTTA (only an option on the BMW X3).

Please have a look at the link to view pictures:

AUBURN : http://images.google.com/images?svnum=10...amp;btnG=Search

TERRACOTTA : http://images.google.com/images?q=terrac...sa=N&tab=wi

What would you choose?? Your opinion is very valuable to me because i am going to have it professionally changed in 2-3 weeks.

Terracotta has got to be the worse interior colour since the 70's! wink.gif

Auburn is ok.

Have you got the saloon or touring?

Where are you getting the interior from? I have a contact in Deutschland that does the leather interiors €1300.

This includes door cards.

Let me know if this is any use to you and I will PM you his contact details. May be better to buy a new set and than ebay your complete set, someone who has the standard cloth seats may snap yours up.

If you are buying the leather and getting someone to retrim it, I would look at the deep red that comes in the M6, I usually don't like the red leathers but this is really nice.

Amathyst is my favourite interior colour though.

Hey Gizze,

Thanks for the tips. Please do give me the contact in germany so i can call him Now ! smile.gif

I plan to buy the Leather from Belgium and have it done in poland. total cost is 1500 euros. so yours is cheaper.

i am getting the saloon - have a look at the pictures in my other TOPIC - see 535dM user.

looking forward to receiving the contact details from u