Clean Me!!

MOSE

I wouldn't even bother against a Z4M grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Isnt it painful going from an RS6 to a Touran? Why the huge difference? If i changed jobs i would want something better, then again, i am greedy!

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I moved to London and only have on street parking plus width restrictions, which led to scrapes (some big) in the first instance and kerbed alloys in the second, plus vandalism and rocketing insurance; I only drive occasionally as I moved much closer to work, and moved work much closer to me; I produced a third child so needed the added space the Touran provides (more than five seats needed, for various reasons); also, the Fabia is more mine than the Touran, and surprisingly good it is too for the 50 miles or so a month it gets used. 169144-ok.gif

But yes, it is ultimately painful. the RS6 was enormous fun and I still get twinges when I drive it (sold it to my brother-in-law). However, I would barely be using the RS6 and I see far more of my car allowance now. When the children are a bit older, I'll get something a wee bit quicker, but for now I'm content to be stereotypically middle aged. 169144-ok.gif