Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Amy

Does anyone know where i can get these taillights?

69 posts in this topic

Benwell was always a grand place - while I was there some one nicked half of a house from the street behind me (roof and bricks and stuff) - lovely place!!!!!

Us southerners think that Geordies are tuff shirt sleeves in winter kind of folks, and this is encouraged at footy games when the newcastle fans can be clearly seen wearing shirt sleeves and the london S**m are wearing wooly jumpers and quilts.

I try to tell them it's a kilt and nothing like a skirt but they just don't get it. Women get it though cool.gif

sorry, that position has already been filled, if you send your CV I'll keep it on file encase there are any future vacancies that might suit ROLLEY~14.GIFgrin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Benwell was always a grand place - while I was there some one nicked half of a house from the street behind me (roof and bricks and stuff) - lovely place!!!!!

Us southerners think that Geordies are tuff shirt sleeves in winter kind of folks, and this is encouraged at footy games when the newcastle fans can be clearly seen wearing shirt sleeves and the london S**m are wearing wooly jumpers and quilts.

[/ QUOTE ]

ha.gifha.gifha.gifha.gifha.gif! Look at the dramatic and deliberate change of tactics; SK trying the 'im local too approach'. I see you chris wink.gif

fekr.gifs

I lived and worked up there and would again - they have better beer up there than the crap we get down here.

I worked in Hood St in the centre of Town for DTZ Debenham THorpe.

Had a Season ticket for St James Park grin.gif although we were in the wrong division at that time frown.gif

grin.gif where as your sig looks a bit too hard, stare deep into my eyes... wink.gif