Da da da da da da daaaaa!!!!

Woppum

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got it, drifted it, power slided it, done a steaming poo in it. All I can say is totally awesome. Speed setting 3 seems the best compromise, sport button on of course. Wow, so damn fast, so damn fast, and where the R32 would under steer or feel the front end loading up, this simply rolls through the corner. I cant imagine what its abilities are especially with the cups its wearing. Im driving now so bye bye, a better review in a couple of days, or maybe late tonight... See how it goes..

Pictures will follow, I borrowed a camera to put the photos on so they will have to be developed on another computer and USB'd over!!! Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow.

CSL vs RSwhat yelrotflmao.gif

I dont know if its simply to do with the cups, but how fast can you go before the grip runs out. My balls seem to burst way way before the car does. Unbelievable.

The only drawback of the car is it is very bouncy. This basically means it bounces around and doesn’t soak the bumps up like say an F430. However this is only at low speeds, the car really flys when you build up the revs. Past 4krpm the car catapults forward. I dont know why but it feels far faster than an M3, and more like RS4 acceleration, maybe its the sound?

Anyway more a review later 169144-ok.gif

Who will take "4/1 on" on some sort of panel damage before today is out?

" dont know if its simply to do with the cups, but how fast can you go before the grip runs out. My balls seem to burst way way before the car does."

[ QUOTE ]

The only drawback of the car is it is very bouncy. This basically means it bounces around

[/ QUOTE ]

grin.gif An EVO staff writer in the making if ever I read one tongue.gifjump.gif

grin.gif Seriously dude - congrats on the car - it's a beast - just be careful out there, some cars have a way of flattering you into overestimating your own abilities 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Woppum, give John a call at www.drivetrain.uk.com and get yourself booked in. You'll get much more out of the car if you do.

I've just booked a day with him 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Daz when are you booked in? I'd love to hear what the course is like, if you think its useful, i'll probably give it a go when i have time.

Done about 100 miles today and im slowly working ut the limits of the back end. Booting it with the traction control on just to let it step out a tad then come back, but of course im careful... Im going to let my brother drive it tonight, im a little bit scared as he crashed his RX8 a couple of weeks ago!!! UHOH7.GIF

Quick question. On the steering wheel there is a button marked I/0. Anyone have a clue what it does...?