POST MEET BANTER ETC

paul_tdi

Just a quick note to say thanks to all who helped in running the meet. Good to meet you all and look forward to going next year depending on where her majesties finest decide to send me! (Even if to get another CD!)

Will make sure the swimming kit is packed and pedalos booked!

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

grin.gif Cheers to Ari/Daz et al for organisational business - great location, great to meet everyone 169144-ok.gifjump.gif

crazy.gif Manged to limp home at 50mph thanks to a lucky puncture about 1.5 miles from the meet on the way down smashfreakB.gif I did a Dazza tongue.gif

grin.gif Hope you all had a good blast down to the beach - figures crossed I'll make it without incident next year 169144-ok.gif

Absolutely another cracking summer meet. If anything the weather was too good as it brought out all the holiday makers- don't they know it's TSNs big afternoon out? Sorry we had to slope off but the baby was starting to get a bit vocal in all the traffic. Glad you got home safe Bazza.

Thanks to Ari, Daz and all the others behind the scenes 169144-ok.gif

Good to see everyone again today 169144-ok.gif, we decided to head back home when we saw the queue at the ferry, got home about 8:30pm following lengthy delays at Ringwood smashfreakB.gif

Glad I went out on the pre meet nosh up, once we eventually found a restaurant to eat in SPericani2.gif

I guess we say it every year but I look forward to the next one and to seeing all the pics from the meet beerchug.gif

The Front Row

859774-IMG_0784small.jpg

Just another A4 Cab S-Line....

859774-IMG_0780small.jpg

Fake TT Quattro Sport with hand painted roof....

859774-IMG_0798small.jpg

Smitten scouls at a rouge 1-series

859774-IMG_0859small.jpg

Some people will do anything for 'art'

859774-IMG_0864small.jpg

I love this car heart.gif

859774-IMG_0847small.jpg

859774-IMG_0841small.jpg

Rumours of a hose pipe ban in the South-East clearly greatly exagerated

859774-IMG_0820small.jpg

859774-IMG_0824small.jpg

post-6279-137914365284_thumb.jpg

Excellent meet. Nice to see some old faces again and some new ones. grin.gif

Glad got to spend time with you guys a bit more than last time.

The drive back was excellent really struggling to keep up with the S4 but Smittens was the worse with his Sunday afternoon driving. jump.gif

Well, another great Summer meet! Thanks to those TSN folk for arranging it and all who attended, really great to see some familiar faces and to meet some new ones. 169144-ok.gif

How hot was it!!! cool.gif

Bazza - I've probably met my equal in terms of random comments and "things that go wrong" (see pictorial evidence below - I won't be buying his Boxster) grin.gif

One of the highlights had to be having my innards rearranged in Daz's RS4 cab - why did I bother drying my hair?!! Warning - don't get in the back of Daz's cab if you wear a wig. znaika.gif

Some lovely cars, bit concerning following Daz, and then JC and Scotty in their S4s out of the pub car park - time for the turtle to work hard - which she did....only to spot that Thorburn was right behind me!! EEK2.GIFshocked.giftongue.gif Mazda...vroom vroom vroom.... 169144-ok.gif

Lovely to go paddling and see the sea and take the TSN posse on the ferry. Hideous drive home, I tried to use the power of Tom Tom to cunningly get out of the huge Ringwood jam, and spent 30 mins cruising back lanes smiling to myself safe in the knowledge I'd be ahead of the pack....joined the M27 to spot UBM and Steve in the outside lane!! SAUER0421.GIFsmashfreakB.gifROLLEY~14.GIF Steve, that was you wasn't it that I waved at and flashed as I turned off the M3?!!! shocked.gifwink.gif

Anyway, I'm a bit tired so had to get a Chinese. grin.gif

A few pics...

Feeding time

859793-DSCN0520%28Small%29.JPG

Bazza has an accident. jump.gif

859793-DSCN0526%28Small%29.JPG

Tyresmoke on the Water

859793-DSCN0540%28Small%29.JPG

Hello Boyz

859793-DSCN0543%28Small%29.JPG

Agh Shark!!

859793-DSCN0546%28Small%29.JPG