POST MEET BANTER ETC

paul_tdi

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Danksy would tell you that, in an attempt to take the "heat" away from him jump.gif

Although the Wella adverts were on my car, courtesy of UBM! grin.gif

Anyway, go back to your Northern meet thread!!! what are you doing in the "southern" posts wink.gif

We dont want geordies in here the_finger.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Anyway, go back to your Northern meet thread!!! what are you doing in the "southern" posts wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I received a PM from someone telling me you were flogging cheap lacquer in here. I wanted some for the A4, but I soon discovered it was a different type of lacquer you were selling.... grin.gif

Just got in, been a long drive, but a fantastic weekend.

Definitely the best A4 meet for me, and a laugh from start to finish.

Thanks to UBM for putting us up Friday night, a spirited drive down from his to the hotel, waking a certain Noggy blue owning S4 driver up from his sedate 50mph drive down the M3 (didn't like being over taken at 90+ by two sooties, did you tongue.gif). A good chance to sink some pints with the lads at the hotel and then a lovely meal with some more pints that evening.

Early morning start for Breakfast followed by another car cleaning session which was err, nice, until Tony started up the Now that's what I call Homme music 4 while we were working. tongue.gif

Another spirited drive forcing many cars off the road in the process (UBM, you're a mean mo-fo behind that wheel) and we soon lost Sayerbloke. Somehow we just didn't see the Pub being in the middle of the housing estate he tried to get us to go down. tongue.gif

A great meet, lots of new faces for me, and then a fun drive to the ferry and then to the beach. Topped that off with another good drive back, including Smitten nearly missing the turn off on the motorway and forcing Durrsaku off the slip-road to make room for him smile.gif I then got separated and overtook 6 or so cars in one shot, so apologies to the BMW driver for that. blush.gif

So in all, a fantastic weekend. I'm red as a lobster now - we saw temps as high as 34°c which was great!

Here's to another A4 Meet next year 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Thanks to UBM for putting us up Friday night, a spirited drive down from his to the hotel, waking a certain Noggy blue owning S4 driver up from his sedate 50mph drive down the M3 (didn't like being over taken at 90+ by two sooties, did you tongue.gif).

Another spirited drive forcing many cars off the road in the process (UBM, you're a mean mo-fo behind that wheel) and we soon lost Sayerbloke.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought I was a pansy.... grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Its was very nice to meet Mrs Mose. Although i suspect Mose may not be online for a while, as Mrs Mose was giving him "the look" several times when we were chatting about his in car antics yelrotflmao.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

...Nah - MissusMose is a bit of a driver herself. 169144-ok.gif

The looks were because of Mose's embarrassing shirt grin.gif

Was it Studland Bay that you guys went to after lunch ?

Looks like it from the pics....Notoriously difficult to drive in and out of due to seriously heavy traffic. A hugely popular beach.

Some seriously good portrait pics posted - Moments of TSN Joy captured very well 169144-ok.gif.