3 Bugatti's

Woppum

...Yawn, can I really be bothered to talk about this car coffee.gif

They were all in HR Owens London Acton service centre . All the cars were owned by the same bloke, all had series 2 didgit number plates (not saying what they were but for example A1, A2 and A3). The owner was late thirties and had 4 boyguards with him. He was sat there reving it. It sounds like 8 1ltr saxo engines with a few turbos all pulling through a drainpipe exhaust. 2 of the cars were in the workshop, but I saw the one he was revving. It was 2 tone. one colour was a sort of gone off milk or cream and the other was a matt burgundy. Of course to Finnish it off, it had those Bugatti chromed wheels.

Sorry people the car is grotesque. Apart from the fact it is the world biggest compromise, its butt ugly too! I didnt like this car before I saw it, but I saw the point in it. Now I know what it looks like in the flesh (a deformed beetle that has been injected with steroids), I think its just purely vulgar.

If this is going to be the new pin up for all the under-informed kids, it is in my humble opinion a very sad scenario. People the supercar/hypercar has hit an all time low. I just hope other manufacturers dont follow suit. For me this is even more disappointing than the XJ220, much more disappointing. I could cry!!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wont take any notice of the Top Gear lap times... I will however of Nurburgring/Hockenhiem times. But even if they are super quick and it does manage to beat the cars with half it power. Its still going to be an ugly heffalump made souly for the people that stay in the presidential suite in the Sail...

Todays sighting just proved that for me...

The SLR is slower round the ring than a stock CSL... The Veyron has even more weight and less controllable power. From mere lookings at the vulgar beast, it looks nothing like a car that would be good on the track.. I have strong feelings about this car, and for that I apologise. Maybe when you see it you will understand.

It had purple suede interior and a diamond clock for fecks sake SAUER0421.GIF

[ QUOTE ]

It had purple suede interior and a diamond clock for fecks sake SAUER0421.GIF

[/ QUOTE ]

NOT GOOD! Obviously the ner is a fecking ponce who probably has half a dozen large poodles with their own full carat diamond collars. And as for purple suede interior, thats criminal.

And how much does 140ltrs of fuel weight? If the car has an unladen weight of 1890kg and has a person on board the car must be well over the 2 ton mark. That is Phantom territory (2400kg). How much fun would that be with a massive engine and hard suspension?

[ QUOTE ]

Anyone we might know ? I think 3 Veyrons even would be out of reach for JayKay,

[/ QUOTE ]

Well with the number plates you are talking around £5m without taking in to account, insurance etc... It was a Shake (sp?)...

Maybe he is going to stick one in each of his holiday homes? Or maybe he just want different colors...?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Now you are just being too honest there PeterB.... wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, I forgot that we're expected to lie about our fleet of cars!

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that's the spirit.I might be tempted by a Veyron, would sit nice between my S4 and space shuttle in the back yard. sekret.gif