Which Listers in the Midlands for an R32?

prt57

Hi, I am swinging back to a new R32 away from an A3 3.2. I am located in the Solihull where there are a number of Listers VW dealers within a 30 mile radius. Which one is going to give me the best buying experience? I am looking for a smooth deal with no hitches what so ever. My car must be immaculate with no dealer mistakes. I would choose Stratford but they cannot get a car until the end of the year. Other dealers will be considered if they are excellent.

Thanks ever so much for your help. prt57.

[ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the replies.Anyone got any thoughts on Nuneaton, Evesham, Sutton Coldfield or Tamworth?

Keep 'em coming! prt57.

[/ QUOTE ]

When I was looking at getting an R32 there was one very helpful person at Sutton Coldfield. I never actually bought from there though so I can't say what their service is really like.

I would recommend Willenhall, but I very much doubt they'd have any allocation left for this year as they are a small place.

Why is it that all posts on here say how dung.gif VW are at customer service/care. Surely wit this may unhappy customers you'd think they would do something about it.

Having bought an Octavia vRS 3 years ago, I had no problems or issues whatsoever with the dealer. Given they are VW Group, couldn't they teach their Parent Company a thing or two?