Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Graham

Any one heard of this????

7 posts in this topic

Don't touch it with a barge pole, piggy back units if badly made effectively bypass the tolerances built into the ECU which protect your engine.

The extra cash is better spent on a reputable tuner whose code will keep all OEM functionality, and ECU safeguards.

Reminds me of the old days when S*perch*ps conversions on RS turbos consisted of shorting resistors out on circuit boards.

**AVOID**

PS check the guys' feedback

Don't waste your money! ECLIPSe.gif

the first one has 99% i think and the second is slightly lower, the first one doesnt consist of a chip and is very vage(sp) on how it works unless i missed something, the onyl reason i was looking at it is cus i only have the 1.6 A3 so limited with what i can do and 20+bhp sounded to good to be true. thanks for your input

cheers

LMAO just had a look at some of hie responses, and all it is is a fecking 3p resistor(sp) and a cable tie

must admit good way to con people out of money, dont see how a resistor can be called a "drap strip mod chip" yelrotflmao.gif

cheers

Tiny,

for your car try an air induction kit, and you could also try progressive nitrous. It's not as bad as it sounds!

IIRC AmD have started doing nitrous!

sweet have got an induction kit fitted and you can just about feal the difference (not any more as i have got used to it) revs better puls all the way to the red line and the throttle response is vastly improved. NoS would be interesting, but i know its nevr going to be *fast* cus its only a 1.6, plus not sure how long i will ne keeping it. Only a year or 2 so i have got 4 years NCD built up and get somthing bigger, thanks for the suggestion though

cheers