TSN Northeast/Scotland Mega-Meet - COUNTDOWN

NewNiceMrMe

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeh cleaned the car up and I bet a seagull unloads its guts all over it tonight and then the neighbours cat walks all over it. Got all the cleaning stuff in the car in case I need to stop off and jet wash it before we meet.

See you lot tommorrow. Safe driving.

Just finished trimming all the badges and putting them into their holders. My cat decided to help too grin.gif

The car was wahsed on Thursday night, and hasn't been driven since, so apart from a fine layer of dust and some rain spots it is fine. That will have to do frankly.

Just away to be now. Will try and sleep - although the party across the road and 10 doors down blush.gif seems unwilling to let any of the street sleep smashfreakB.gif

Safe journey all, see you tommorrow 169144-ok.gif

Gorgeous and very humid here in Newcastle this morning.. Not a cloud in the sky!! ECLIPSe.gif

Weather for the meet via met office website ...

Summary: Mainly dry and bright. Showers possible this afternoon.

Today

Sunny periods through the day, though one or two showers are possible later, especially well inland. Maximum temperature 24 deg C (75 deg F).

Tonight

Generally dry with clear periods. Some mist forming later. Minimum temperature 13 deg C (55 deg F).

Could be worse.. 169144-ok.gif

Okay boys and girls, the day is here!

I'm typing this from the back garden as I enjoy a cuppa and a cigarette because...

...it's stunning sunshine here on the coast and the Met Office is now saying Berwick On Tweed will enjoy sun all day long, with a warning on potential sunburn this afternoon as temperatures reach 27 degrees.

I have the telephone contact lists printed out with the numbers of those that sent them to me, the baby seats are in the back of the car for P_G's friend and the Megs NXT Metal Polish is in a bag in the boot just in case the exhausts get a speck of dust on them!

See you all soon.