Rebodied Enzo

Thorburn

confused.gifHmm.. I've seen pics of another concept based on the Enzo named P4/5 but that looked a little different and had F599 pentagram style wheels. There's definitely something to the story, although the pic posted looks like it could be a mock up.

Ferrari doing a 'retro', f***ing disgraceful. coffee.gif

Pininfarina IS NOT in house to Ferrari, they are a styling and coach building company. Ferrari commisions designs from them.

They have worked with Ferrari, Maserati, Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Lancia, and Peugeot in the past.

For example the Peugeot 406 Coupe was built at Pininfarinas factory and the 306 Convertible wears there badge.

Pay them enough money and they'll rebody pretty much anything, take some history lessons man wink.gif

http://www.pininfarina.it/eng/history/cronologia.php

A bloke in the USA paid Pininfarina a wedge of cash to design a one-off vehicle called the 612 P4/5. The car is an Enzo with a new body on top. The body apparently cost upwards of 3 times the price of the Enzo. The car was recently launched at a ceremony in the USA and will possibly go into limited production later in the year. 169144-ok.gif

Just heard this myself. Kudos to him for getting something custom, I don't like it, but then it's his money. The F575 from Zagato commissioned by a Japanese collecter was nicer. I wonder if he already owned an Enzo and used it for the conversion base or if Pininfarina sourced new mechanicals from Ferrari.

I doubt it'll be series produced, Pininfarina often do commission work for individual customers.

Don't think it will be series produced, however I believe there are a few other private individuals who are so interested that they want to get one for themselves. I personally don't like the look too much, but it is a bold move and good luck to the guy 169144-ok.gif

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...