Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Graham

Got me a job so what mod next????

19 posts in this topic

am going to get my suspension finished off and get some shocks sorted, and possibley an S3 strut brace, other then that what other sort of things should i consider. list of stuff i have done so far...

<ul type="square"> [*]S3 alloys fitted [*]Springs changed to ebaich [*]New head until fitted [*]Speakers front and rear [*]MaxFlow induction kit fitted

havent got a sub sorted out as of yet but that can wate, am quite happy with the standard one. any suggestions would be greatfully recived

Cheers

[ QUOTE ]

am going to get my suspension finished off and get some shocks sorted, and <font color="red">possibly an S3 strut brace,</font> other then that what other sort of things should i consider. list of stuff i have done so far...

[/ QUOTE ]

POSSIBLY?!?! TINY, Dude, you NEED that Strut brace grin.gif It significantly reduces understeer in an A3 jump.gif

beerchug.gif

I know you had got one fitted, where di you get if from and how much did it set you back if you dont mind me asking, what would you do first the shocks or the strut brace?

Cheers

OK, well, first of all, I fitted the bitch myself cause my local garage wanted 125 Euros for it smashfreakB.gif And I sourced it direct from Audi. Paid, IIRC, 90 Euros. As for which you should go for first....... that's a hard one. I fitted the strut brace, then a week later got an S3 suspension fitted, so within those 2 weeks, the handling of my A3 was COMPLETELY transformed FIREdevil.gif My advice would be, if cash isn't too much of a problem, get the suspension, as it'll make more of a difference, THEN get the strut brace. I've been trying to watch my money, so that's why I started with the brace. I just got lucky and around the same time, won the ebay auction for the suspension (full S3 suspension for 65 Euros grin.gif).

Anyway, if that made any sense smashfreakB.gif but I have to say, the suspension changes I made have had a dramatic improvement in my cars handling. I found myself taking some corners/traffic circles around town at TWICE the speed I had before, without really noticing crazy.gif

Anyway, hope something in that mess of babble helps jump.gif

beerchug.gif

You must have been doing that for some time, mine is about a quarter the size and took ages.

P.S. crap posts by the way (me included).

[ QUOTE ]

Alex = [censored] moron

[/ QUOTE ]

Chris P = boring and no fun! fekr.gif

[ QUOTE ]

No offense of course jump.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You are so on the fence, never quite jump in full force, more dip your foot in and then take it out....CHICKEN SPericani2.gif

Is it not a well known fact that the next mod has to be underbody neons?

Alex+Beer = Gremlin post whore....

[quoteAlex+Beer = Gremlin post whore....

[/ QUOTE ]

Drill + Any Thread = Post Whore

First of all, I LIKE the fence.....bitch jump.gif

And C'mon Pincher, calling me a Post-Whore.... WOW!! How creative jump.gif

beerchug.gifFIREdevil.gif

OK, how in the hell did it happen that TINY and I are the only ones with relevant posts in this thread smashfreakB.gifconfused.gif

jump.gif