0.7 Amp being lost from battery while everything i

Aidy

When did you measure .7 amp drain? Did you leave it connected to see if it droped down. A lot of item have to charge up when first connected then drop down after a couple of seconds.

It only your first post, How about telling us what the problem is? Flat battery if left for 1 night,1week? please explane a bit more and what car have you got? 169144-ok.gif

The battery goes flat after 2-3 days undriven. I know the alarm needs to go into sleep mode after a while but the amps still stay at 0.7 when in sleep mode. There is only 2000 miles on the clock too and VW don't have a clue frown.giffrown.gif

Is the boot/hatch light off when the hatch is closed ?

With the ammeter conected (& reading 0.7 amps) work your way thro' all the fuses and pull each one out in turn.....

........when the reading changes, thats where some (or all) of the 0.7 amps is going.........

good luck crazy.gif169144-ok.gif

Yeah boot light is off, looked in through back seats. Thats a common problem the AA said. Think the VW group would of did that with the fuses. But I have copied all the tips people have given me and printed them out just to make sure they have tried everything.

Kind Regards

• 2 weeks later...

[ QUOTE ]

The battery goes flat after 2-3 days undriven. I know the alarm needs to go into sleep mode after a while but the amps still stay at 0.7 when in sleep mode. There is only 2000 miles on the clock too and VW don't have a clue frown.giffrown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

What model car is it?