Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AlexLoach

Blackpool Sept 14th

9 posts in this topic

Hi,

just had a client cancel we have 10 rooms booked and 85% paid for so anyone what them they can have 'em for £15 a go!

I don't want them it is a shithole dung.gif

No assfecking!

I imagine nothing is going out there as always! It was for a small northern client whose roadshow I organise through Euorpe they are just about to close a factory up north and sack about 300 people so they don't want to take them on the ususal pre-christmas rush jolly.

Blackpool = Cesspool dung.gifdung.gifdung.gifdung.gif

Your obviosly not on commision.... painting such a nice picture to make me spend some cash with you the_finger.gif

Tell you what Alex, book up the rooms, you go up there and we will meet you up there, that way we can all meet you SLEEP5.GIF

beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Your obviosly not on commision.... painting such a nice picture to make me spend some cash with you the_finger.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I work in Europe mainly doing events as places like Eurodismal etc. I onyl do this as a favour to them as I organise there management meetings etc.

The rooms are booked and there are some that will be totally free as the client always has to pay for some regardles of occupacy so kick on and get in there. Myself I will be in sunny Palma that weekend now.

Wildhorses wouldn't get me to Blackpool, but the promise of an RS4 might.

FatCat sorry they don't allow pets!

fatcat.jpg

[ QUOTE ]

So it was a waste of time posting

[/ QUOTE ]

...is probably nearer the point.