The Most Chav'ed RS4 Ever? M1 Thu 03-Aug

Venomous

Pootling up the M1 North near Northampton today, when my rear view mirror is filled with an RS4.

I think it's an RS4 CAB - it's a sort of sh*tty brown metallic colour, with a huge Scooby style air scoop in the bonnet... EEK2.GIF

So I let it pass...

And it's been vandalised, someone appears to have sprayed the 4 ring Audi emblem onto the side of the sh*tty brown car with a silver spray can! dung.gif

Then the back end appears sporting two huge Milteks and some huge double finned spoiler...

Someone has obviously spent a lot of money on this, thus we see more money than taste in action..

smashfreakB.gif

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm finding it hard to believe that if it was a cab, it was an RS4.. and Milltek's offering for the RS4 aren't that huge really! On top of that, as insurance_jon's car was going to the the prototype for the RS4 cab exhaust, I very much doubt they were Milltek's either.

In context, we have a very overmodded B7 Cab - the no. plate proclaimed it to be RS nn CAB.

It had been professionally sprayed a strange brown metallic with the Four Ring emblem emblazed down the sides. Again, this had been professionally sprayed.

The exhausts were big, the air scoop in the top of the bonnet was big, the double finned spoiler on the back was big.

It was badged correctly as an RS4...

Hence, some where out there is a very overmodded car...

You'll know it when you see it!

There are limits, but even a basic vrn check is a wise idea if you are ever buying a car. Confirms the model, chassis number and colour for starters. Reference origins, the dvla usually confirm whether a car is a grey import or UK.

Ian

[ QUOTE ]

2005 A4 Cab 2.4 Sport Auto.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where did you get that from? Don't assume the private plate is an 06, as it isn't. wink.gif

I make it an 'Audi Cabriolet 2DR 2 5 TD' - yes a tractor!

WAUZZZ8H14K019*** (decided to mask the last three digits for privacy)

Possible import, for first stage search draws a blank on colour and year, although this might simply be due to a recent plate change.

Ian

[ QUOTE ]

You want to know your chassis number Lottie? tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ian,

I hope you are not abusing systems at work for personal use. That would be a very foolish thing to do. Most companies would log the usage and take a very dim view about personal usage. I know at our company it would result in instant dismissal.