Joyous spotting

Mollox

Not a car, but I'm sure most will forgive me...

Halfway through a stressful day I suddenly look up and notice a very attractive young blonde girl in her bra, almost hanging out of the hotel room window opposite my office. She then proceeded to cavort around for the next 10 mins, spending more time dangling out of the window than in while I tried desperately to listen to what my boss was saying on the other end of the phone.

Thank you Dear Lord, thank you 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Not a car, but I'm sure most will forgive me...

Halfway through a stressful day I suddenly look up and notice a very attractive young blonde girl in her bra, almost hanging out of the hotel room window opposite my office. She then proceeded to cavort around for the next 10 mins, spending more time dangling out of the window than in while I tried desperately to listen to what my boss was saying on the other end of the phone.

Thank you Dear Lord, thank you 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

frown.gif nothing like that ever happens to me - good work fella 169144-ok.gifjump.gif

[ QUOTE ]

This thread is worthless witho....

[/ QUOTE ]

I know....the P.A. sits about a metre to my right and faces me. That would have been a bit difficult to explain yelrotflmao.gif

Hmm...I think my new neighbour is out. She should really come back, I need to go home soon lol.gif

I had much the same happen to me once. I used to work as a beach lifeguard when i was 17/18, it meant walking to the beach at about 8.30 in time to set up.

One day i was walking past these sea view flats and on the second story these curtains were trown back to see some naked young woman with fantastic breats 169144-ok.gif Still remember them to this day SMOKE6.GIF

I was walking to my car from my g/fs house earlier this year and in one of the basement flats there was a girl standing there, totally starkers doing her ironing. She left nothing to the imagination. Never saw her again despite walking past her window a good few times in the following months!

[ QUOTE ]

I was walking to my car from my g/fs house earlier this year and in one of the basement flats there was a girl standing there, totally starkers doing her ironing. She left nothing to the imagination. Never saw her again despite walking past her window a good few times in the following months!

[/ QUOTE ]

stalker jump.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

This thread is worthless witho....

[/ QUOTE ]

I know....the P.A. sits about a metre to my right and faces me. That would have been a bit difficult to explain yelrotflmao.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd have thought it very easy to explain.

"Excuse me a moment, I'm just taking a photo of some random bird hanging out of the window across the street in her bra"

There, not difficult to explain at all is it? slap.gif