MERCEDES CLS 55 AMG

John_Doe

Have you driven any type of 55 before? They have switches on the steering wheel to change gear instead of paddles. Stupid little feckers and really not worth using. The new paddles in the 63 will be different. Should be a seriously good car with a fantastic sound track to match! 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Have you driven any type of 55 before? They have switches on the steering wheel to change gear instead of paddles. Stupid little feckers and really not worth using. The new paddles in the 63 will be different. Should be a seriously good car with a fantastic sound track to match! 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I drove an early E55 AMG in saloon form and to be quite honest I don't recall said switches, just engaged the drive and it went like sh1t off a stick!!! shocked.gif169144-ok.gif

I had a drive the other day in IWC spec with a 'gunmetal' finish - super performance and noise. A great shape, yet still a very practical 4-seater. The wife fell in love. I didn't so much with the £100k price! shocked.gif

Definitely on the list for the future, but I tend to go for 2nd-hand so that someone else pays for a large cost of my motoring wink.gif

Steve

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

confused.gif.......... coffee.gifSPericani2.gif Feck off hijacking threads yung Woppum!!! smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry just trying to understand what the hell it is as ive never heard of it... confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Only messing on, incidentally the test drive was good!!! tongue.gif169144-ok.gif Christ only knows what the CLS63 AMG is going to be like in comparison!!! beerchug.gif