I have discount available for the GTI -UK Vehicles

Oli

Hello everyone

As you may well know, I run an independent garage, we sell new and used cars and vans, service, MOT, fast fit tyres exhausts etc, finance, contract hire, , Hire purchase etc etc

I have just set up a deal with one of the VW garages that we use to get discount off the GOLF GTI 3 or 5 door. The discount is off the vehicle and all extra's.

If you are thinking about getting a new GTI, then PM me the full spec and I will get a price for you.

This is for UK vehicles

Oli 169144-ok.gif

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[ QUOTE ]

Please also remember that this is a free forum and advertising for profit services, as you're doing, isn't allowed - that's abusing the Joy tongue.gif

169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Dont be silly Mollox. I am saving people money on what this forum is all about. Surely that is helping. Its not like I have only been on here to sell GTI's, I am an active member, and am passing on discounts to other members.

There are lots of people who put different service in their signatures, at least mine is to do with GTI's.

I am helping people experience the 'joy', as you put it.

169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

And also remmber when you come to buy a new Audi I can access discounts for you, that you cant!!

[/ QUOTE ]

lol yelrotflmao.gif

if this forum can't be used to help save us a few quid, god help us!

The servicing threads have/will save me a fortune in future as have other contacts. beerchug.gif But i also understand that we have to protect the integrity of TSN znaika.gif

I'm not being silly, in fact that's a silly thing to say. You're advertising your business - no matter which way you look at it. You might well be offering people discounts but you're still seeking to profit, and in this case doing so by association through the site.

All we're asking is that you respect the Ts & Cs of the site - if you'd like to advertise on TSN you can find out more here 169144-ok.gif

I understand about protecting the integrity of TSN - But what if I came on here to tell you about a garage, that I wasn't invloved in, that could get discounts like I can - No problem I would imagine - In fact Id probably get a pat on the back.

Like Ive already said I am an active member just trying to help you lot get your GTI's cheaper

Oli 169144-ok.gif

I haven't said I dont make money, but the important thing is Im saving you money you wouldn't save anywhere else.

Im sorry you dont like it but three people have asked me for quotes already, they are wuite happy for me to save them money, and yes make a profit, but thats what I do sell and lease cars etc

Don't worry about me not liking it, I can stop it at any time yelrotflmao.gif

At least its making me chuckle. I'm sorry you don't like it but you can't advertise your business for free on TSN - The link above will enable you to buy banner ads if you wish. Can't say fairer than that.

Isn't TSN all about networking and helping each other? Couldn't it be argued that selling anything, such as a car in TSN's General Marketplace, is profit for someone and therefore should not be allowed.

Why can't this discount on GTIs etc just be moved to General Marketplace? If it can't it can't but I'm just trying to see a way in which people can still benefit by what various TSN members may have to offer. I suppose the problem is that Oli is viewed as promoting his general business. You're the boss, Mollox.

Here's a good idea:

Oli pays for some advertising via Google Ads. He gets a lot more exposure via Google banners at the top of the page, more people notice, he gets orders, people get discounts, and importantly, TSN gets some revenue from his profits.

Everyone's a winner.

Here's the alternative. Oli places an ad in a post (against the Terms and Conditions of the site), people enquire, maybe people buy, Oli makes a tidy few notes, he's happy, buyers are hopefully happy at their discounts and he's even happier because this advertising cost him feck all and TSN doesn't even get a penny for hosting the ad in the first place.

As has been said, TSN has for years been paid for out of Bison's own pocket (to the tune of thousands). Hardware upgrades, new servers, hosting etc yep they all come out of his pocket. So, a situation where a business is profiting from free exposure on the site he and we built and he pays for when TSN gets nothing isn't on.

Sainsburys tell me on TV that I can get 2 bags of cherries for the price of one - that's a good deal for me, especially as I like cherries, and its good news for ITV viewers, but it doesn't mean they get the ad for free yelrotflmao.gif

Autocar wouldn't take a free ad on the basis that it was a great deal that would benefit its readers.

Equally, how would people who have actually paid to advertise and leverage the TSN audience feel about other people placing free ads and devaluing their investment.

Sorry, I'm not being unfair and I hope that people can see our point.

[ QUOTE ]

TSN is all about networking and helping each other, absolutely. But I wouldn't charge you £20 for a vagcom diagnosis at a meet, for example.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me neither and if you check the VAG comm post's I have offered it for free.

[ QUOTE ]

Don't worry about me not liking it, I can stop it at any time yelrotflmao.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

How mature of you!?

I just think you gone about this in a very negative way, you could have PM'd me, but instead youve gone in guns blazing!!!

I have seen allsorts advertised in signatures on here, limo hire, theatre sound systems to name a copule!!!, at least what I am helping people with, and yes make money on,is to do with the forum.

Anyway Ill back down and agree to disagree, I have changed my signature.

jump.gif

Any problems you might have with me in the future PM me please

Not quite correct Oli - When Mollox gets his guns out, you know about it. I thought he was being particularly reasonable in his manner on this occasion. He and I have had our little 'conflicts' and I know how 'aggressive' he can be when he's irritated.

Anyway, I think the 'problem' is now hopefully solved.

I look forward to seeing you again at the AmD meet 169144-ok.gif.