a4 cab

S1NGH

Hi wondering if any one can help, been looking for an rs4/s4 grill and side splitters, (I think they called side splitters them things that you can put on the front bumper on the sides) for an audi a4 cabriolet 2004. Been looking on the net cant find any thing. im sure that i saw a a4 cab with some ABT splitter/lip thing on the side ...

pls help

[ QUOTE ]

My A4 2.5 Tdi Cab has the ABT chrome kit and front spoiler edging as you can see here - I got it from Swindon Audi at a very good price

[/ QUOTE ]

yep thats what im after, how much did that cost jus the spoiler edge. is it easy 2 fit ??

[ QUOTE ]

Mine was about £400 painted and fitted by Awesome, never seen the front spoiler on ebay, only the rear which went cheap.

Not many ABT stockists in the UK and overseas suppliers never returned my emails.

I think it's worth it, well I guess I would smashfreakB.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

i would love 2, i made a major loss on my TTR, i spent over 2 grand on my TT. 51 REG with 37k on it 260 bhp 19inch rs4 wheels. sold it 4 £12500 crazy.gif

also i have a baby son 6 months old, i didnt want 2 spend grands this time . i want 2 get an induction kit k75i bigger wheels 19s s4 grill, that edge spoiler and a boot lip .

£££££££££££ sportifs2.gif

I know what you mean, I don't want to add up what I've spent since delivery; 3 more sets of alloys, Miltek, S4-trim, alu-trim, front valance, rear valance, lowered.. smashfreakB.gif

But I like the fact mine looks a little different from the norm. Go on - you know you want to

latestfront.jpg

latestrear2.jpg

[ QUOTE ]

I know what you mean, I don't want to add up what I've spent since delivery; 3 more sets of alloys, Miltek, S4-trim, alu-trim, front valance, rear valance, lowered.. smashfreakB.gif

But I like the fact mine looks a little different from the norm. Go on - you know you want to

i like what u have done thats what i want 2 do, the grills the edge spoiler . how much have you spent on the grills s4 crome wing mirrors and edge spoiler. front valance ??? whats that . what s4 trim ??? mines a 1.8T do u think i should put an induction kit on or save the money on other mods ?

latestfront.jpg

latestrear2.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

i like what u have done thats what i want 2 do, the grills the edge spoiler . how much have you spent on the grills s4 crome wing mirrors and edge spoiler. front valance ??? whats that . what s4 trim ??? mines a 1.8T do u think i should put an induction kit on or save the money on other mods ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Top grill was about £50

Lower grill about £20

Mirrors are OEM so about £250 but there are cheaper chrome/matt ones about £80 forgot I had 4 sets of mirror covers at one point

The rear valance is charactere and cost £500 inc paint but not fitted.

The front valance (the side bits) abt was about £400 painted and fitted

By S4 trim I mean the grills and mirrors...

Think you should save your money on an induction kit, many dispute any performance improvement. I personally would rather have the cosmetic changes, although my favourite mod is the Miltek.

Maybe start by just changing the grills from vagparts, not too much money and they make the biggest difference to look at 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Top grill was about £50

Lower grill about £20

Mirrors are OEM so about £250 but there are cheaper chrome/matt ones about £80 forgot I had 4 sets of mirror covers at one point

The rear valance is charactere and cost £500 inc paint but not fitted.

The front valance (the side bits) abt was about £400 painted and fitted

By S4 trim I mean the grills and mirrors...

Think you should save your money on an induction kit, many dispute any performance improvement. I personally would rather have the cosmetic changes, although my favourite mod is the Miltek.

Maybe start by just changing the grills from vagparts, not too much money and they make the biggest difference to look at 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

cheers mate u been a great help . any chance u telling me which grills u have on ur motor . i looked on the web site , there is quite a few different ones ....

do u want 2 sell any of your wing mirror covers ?? beerchug.gif