• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think it's insane to spend what they are asking on an A3 with a deeper spoiler (and other stuff but you know what i mean) etc. The old S3 was notably different from the standard cars with flated wheelarches etc, and Audi still haven't made it a decent drivers car by all accounts, which considering the RS4 means they can do it if they want to.

• 3 weeks later...

[ QUOTE ]

Look forward to some pics. How was picking it up form their nice new shiny showroom (well not that new)?

[/ QUOTE ]

really pleased and fair play to Poole Audi for a great handover - car was extremely well prepped not a single mark on her.

They have an indoor self contained bay which the car was sat in with plenty of lighting and she looked absolutely stunning.

Had to have my piccy taken of the keys being handed over too

ooo.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Look forward to some pics. How was picking it up form their nice new shiny showroom (well not that new)?

[/ QUOTE ]

really pleased and fair play to Poole Audi for a great handover - car was extremely well prepped not a single mark on her.

They have an indoor self contained bay which the car was sat in with plenty of lighting and she looked absolutely stunning.

Had to have my piccy taken of the keys being handed over too

ooo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

169144-ok.gif

Enjoy it they are amazing cars, what extras did you get ?

AZ

Well i only bought it on Weds, got it today !

I had actually ordered a sprint blue one, this was a cancelled order, similar spec (no sunroof) oh and black!

arranged a suitable discount on the provisor i took it this month (not much) but delivery in 2 days time!!!!

extras: flat bottom S/W, Sat Nav + , A/C Parking, I-Pod Prep, Bose

wanted the folding mirrors as well - bit gutted about that.

• bison unpinned this topic