TVR + Heavy rain = really really brown pants

Bison1379134007

Ok so me and trev have been getting on just fine. Over the last few days i felt like we had really bonded and he was showing me the way to true driving skill...

However, it seems i was a little premature (it happens) in thinking he was my friend.

So today i go to find the currys on staples corner coz i wanna get a new TV. Anyhow it turns out although you can see it from the a5 you can't actualy get to it - genous. Stuck in the traffic trying to get home coz i was bored of looking for the entrance that doesn't exist and it starts pissing it down like a good un.

Well trev doesn't leak anyhow... and the windscreen wipers work - bonus!

joining the a41 from the a406 at brent cross round about... give it a little gas and he goes back end tastic on me!!

Tip of the day - DON'T jump on the brakes if your car is going sideways!!!

Feck me. I saved it from the curb on the left only to get it going completley sideways in the other direction.

feck knows how the car actually managed to go in a straight line - but it did. Came nicley to a holt at a complete right angle to the road...

Perhaps its coz i haven't had him cleaned in a while or checked his oil for a couple of days but he fecking hated me today. Properly tried to kill me the lil fecker.... suicide.gifGuess the trevs need a little bit more respect in the rain than i first thought. notworthy.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Guess the trevs need a little bit more respect in the rain than i first thought. notworthy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

the words bleedin' and obvious spring to mind mate fuck_scott.gif

I am very circumspect in the Porker and I have ABS and PSM - will not explore any wet weather limits till I have tested on a track/airfield somewhere as I'm not exactly Senna myself grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I mean if i can crash an audi s3 quattro on ice i'm pretty fecked.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I thinkyou need to work on the principal of if you can't go round it, go through it....i.e. find something big to demolish [censored] with. grin.gif

I hate driving my BMW in the snow, and that's only got 140bhp, so I can imagine the nightmare it will be in the snarling trevor!! Pulling out from junctions is always so slow and so sideways yelrotflmao.gif I got into the habbit on at a few junctions of handbrake turning slightly, then left foot braking and easing the throttle on and off, to create a perfect slide that was said to look pretty good from the roadside grin.gif

I hate snow and bad weather in general....gonna start planning moving to a hot country....now where can I go.... confused.gif

you're a pansy ass wussy!!!

you sohould come to one of our track-airfield-slide days mate, that is where i learned to drift and slide

it's fecking good fun and you learn ALOT from it

you can actually use that real life

now when it rains i beg the watergods for more, cause i found out how much fun it was to go sideways in my pickup across the roundabouts...you should see the looks on ppl's faces

smile.gif

IMG_7111.jpg

[ QUOTE ]

I am very circumspect in the Porker and I have ABS and PSM - will not explore any wet weather limits till I have tested on a track/airfield somewhere as I'm not exactly Senna myself

[/ QUOTE ]

Adam, the box plays nice in the wet, lets you know what its doing and PSM gives you that little extra help wink.gif