Murcielago?

techieboy

That's what I based my views on as well, the offside vents is that of an LP640, not a Murcie. However I am a little confused as I didn't think the LP640 was availble in the UK as yet?

As for colour, I'd imagine whatever colour you wanted you could get, or that was supposedly Lambo's philosophy.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

grin.gif I'm not sure now, Mollox pic is of the left side of the car and I remember reading the LP640 had a-symetrical intakes ahead of the rear wheels - whatever it is, its wonderful and has MurciƩlago Roadster wheels jump.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats the current model, they all have those wheels now. Look good dont they smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

grin.gif if thats the case then ask Lambo to update their website - here jump.gif

I'm just glad I got a pic of it, whatever version it is. I was on the phone at the time otherwise I might have taken a quick sprint down to the front of the office.

I'd have looked a total twat, falling out of the front door of the office, wheezing and panting whilst fumbling around for the camera. As it was one of my colleaguues wondered what the feck the fuss was about. But I guess it would have killed any arguments if I'd got a snap of the back.