R32's in the uk with around 400 bhp or more

Roughnec

[ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the warning , but with over 20 years experience on these exact roads, i know exactly what to do on them and how to appraoch them.

Police? LOL I wish they were around.. perhaps they cud catch the pple who nick my bikes...

Brands hatch is metres away, so that request wont be a problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I wasn't trying to cause an argument as like I say, your car is impressive. However after saying that you had "4 hours sleep in the past 3 days" on the same day as you said you were going to make the video, your reactions wouldn't have been as quick.

Plus it's the roads we know well that we become complacent on that are the most dangerous. However well we know a road, we can never anticipate whats around the next bend. A broken down car? A horse? A wobbling cyclist? Kids running across the road? The road itself might not change, but what's in it does.

Anyway, I'd love to see a video of what your car can do around a track so that we can see it in full flow and being driven as it's been built to do 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

That's shocking driving in a residential area, you should be locked up mate!!!

Nice brief though

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

You certainly don't act like you have 20 years driving experience... What age are u if you don't mind me asking?

[/ QUOTE ]

-I believe if you dont keep to the topic, i wont answer these, i didnt make a vid for bad driving , but for an interesting watch... I felt a vid would be a fun dea... obv i made a mistake and wont bother with a second vid.

[ QUOTE ]

silly driving....yes.....

have we all done it before.......probably

have we video'd it and posted it on a forum..........probably not

but remember......glass houses people....

[/ QUOTE ]

You may be right, my halo has certainly slipped on occasions. I just didnt video it and post it on here !! 169144-ok.gif