MY CAR HAS JUST BEEN STOLEN - BLACK GTI - S8SOH

Oli

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear about that, OliH - just when you got it looking like you wanted it to look.

What a sad state of affairs. I've lost count of how many posts I've read in the last few weeks about cars being nicked, broken into or keyed. Bollocks to rehabilitation of offenders, what about proper kick-arse punishment for the little tossers so they don't think about doing it in the first place?

Thanks chaps.

The story goes....I took it to my tyre wholesalers at lunchtime to have tyres fitted to the front. I left it with them, as, funnily enough, I had a meeting with the Police at my work ref security at our work premises. Anyway I went back about 4pm to collect the car and they said they couldn't find it, and the last time they saw it outsdie was 4pm!! They had left the keys in the drivers door pocket and the car was open, my sat nav, wifes mobiles, numerous CD's etc etc was in the car...Oh and my house keys, which the lock centre have just been out and changed.

I cant beleive how daft they have been.

So some little f3cker, not only has my car with new tyres ANDall my personal possessions, but a full tank of fuel - B@STARDS

[ QUOTE ]

So i guess that the tyre company's insurance will have to fork out as they left it unlocked? As i'm sure your insurance won't pay out under the circumstances. 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what I would have thought frown.gif Just makes the whole damn thing more complicated frown.gif

I am really p1ssed off about this, and it isn't even my car sportifs2.gif