MY CAR HAS JUST BEEN STOLEN - BLACK GTI - S8SOH

Oli

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes number plate is coming off my old car monday.

Initial report on the R32 - I love it, feels a lot more solid than the GTI - I think this is the weight thing. Hate the wheels but a new set of CH's are on the way - go on tuesday/wednesday.

Other than that I like it, especially the exhaust noise - music to your ears.

A more details comparison will come in due course 169144-ok.gif

• 9 months later...

Just thought I would update everyone on my old GTI, that was stolen. Got a letter through today to say that basically says (cutting straight to the important bit);

Driving a Conveyance taken without authority - Discontinued

Driving otherwise than accordance with a licence - Discontinued

No insurance - Discontinued

So basically they have let the little twat off. I also got a letter from the CPS saying, as he was in jail, when this went to court, for another crime, he has been let off - What a crap reason.

What is this country coming to - He stole a £25k car and used it for some robberies, and got let off - This country sucks suicide.gif

Trouble is the prisons are full, so unless you kill / rape / hurt someone these days you'll just get your knuckles wrapped and told not to be a naughty boy. You will still feel the full force of the law if you do 34 in a 30 though. The system really does stink of poo.

[ QUOTE ]

Just thought I would update everyone on my old GTI, that was stolen. Got a letter through today to say that basically says (cutting straight to the important bit);

Driving a Conveyance taken without authority - Discontinued

Driving otherwise than accordance with a licence - Discontinued

No insurance - Discontinued

So basically they have let the little twat off. I also got a letter from the CPS saying, as he was in jail, when this went to court, for another crime, he has been let off - What a crap reason.

What is this country coming to - He stole a £25k car and used it for some robberies, and got let off - This country sucks suicide.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That stinks. frown.gif

I was already having a bad day and that just makes my P155 boil. You're right, the criminal justice system in this country is fecked. sportifs2.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

PLEASE KEEP YOUR EYES AND EARS OPEN

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy c**p sorry to hear it mate, I thought the Golf was quite safe and secure.

frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry Make just read all the post, wow what a way to have it stolen, but atleast you have fallen on your feet and you now have a r32

which one do you prefer? GTI or R32

also any comparison write up for the new against the old car.

would prove to be a great read in a new topic post.

I am happy for you again.

jump.gif

Must have been incredibly galling to open the letter and read the contents - you do wonder what they're up to UHOH7.GIF

Certainly means if you are of the criminal fraternity, that there's very little to put you off doing more crime (rather than less) if you aren't going to get punished or get bulk discount - or let off - instead Flush.gif

So sorry to hear this Oli crazy.gif

I watched a program the other day on Five about a sherrif in the states who when his jail was full they bought old army tents (like they had on mash) and housed the prissoners in them in the yard. So they had to sleep out side in tents in all weathers and use portaloos. He also made them work during the day building and fixing roads in old style chain gangs in bright orange uniforms so the public could tell who they were not look like they were working for a living or look like a member of the public like our comunity service lot does.

Its about time they were like this over here rather than give them such luxurys like sky tv.

How will they ever learn right from wrong if theres no consequences. znaika.gif