Northern Meet, 15th January

Not sure where the meet will be held. Last ones were in the White House Pub, near Ripponden. I would like the "locals" to choose the place, since I am new in the area. I definitelly want to make sure there is a meet every month, even if there is only 2 people attending in the first few (....this reminds me a meeting, where there was Daz, his car and me, with no car yet....).

The White House on the 15th is fine with me. A bit out of the way for me, but we seem to have settled in there (Jan will be the 4th meet there), and it is more convenient for the North-Eastern folks (hint: Andiroo) than Cheshire.

Before we commit to the date, I'd like to make sure it's clear for PhilT and Gaunty as Phil has Club Audi meetings on some Wed of the month and I think Gaunty has some family stuff he has to workaround. Sure we don't need everyone there, but the more convenient we can make it for people to attend, the better it will get. Phil/Gaunty are you listening ?

Trev

So how about if we move the meet to Tuesday 14th Jan ?

This makes it easier for Phil and Gaunty, so more chance of them making it, but what about the rest of you ?

If it looks like more people will be available on a Tuesday, I'd suggest we move it to Tuesdays instead of Wed. We can discuss this though. Can't please all the people all the time, so we could always alternate between Tues/Wed ?

So how about if we move the meet to Tuesday 14th Jan ?

This makes it easier for Phil and Gaunty, so more chance of them making it, but what about the rest of you ?

If it looks like more people will be available on a Tuesday, I'd suggest we move it to Tuesdays instead of Wed. We can discuss this though. Can't please all the people all the time, so we could always alternate between Tues/Wed ?

Phil, insist that she comes along for a 'night out' with your Audi mates - that way, you can spend some time in each other's company.

She'll get so bored of the car talk that she'll never want to come along again, and if you say things like "oh, come on darling - it'll be much more interesting this time!", she's more likely to say "oh no Phil, you go - I think I need a night in front of the telly." smile.gifsmile.gif