The Biggest .:R Meet Ever!! **Feeler**

jimmyp

Just a thought chaps, after talking with fellow .:R owners yesterday, and dicussing a possible big .:R meet and to get as many mkiv's and mkv's in one place.

I know there was a good turn out at the tuner GP last year but would be good to get as many together in one place at the same time, possibly get some mag interest also. One idea was maybe somewhere in the midlands.

Anyway these are my thoughts.

Opinions and thoughts wanted!!

cheers

jimmy 169144-ok.gif

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know I'm up for this. Needs to be central to make easier for everyone to get to. We need: big venue with big car park and somewhere to grab a bite to eat. Maybe there is a show somewhere that we could arrange to meet at, as Jimmy said. I think most of the VW shows have been and gone so maybe it would have to be next year.

[ QUOTE ]

I'm easy where ever it is as i need to put some serious mileage on the car anyway, but keep the ideas and suggestions coming and i'm sure between us we can sort something out... 169144-ok.gif

I can feel a large convoy coming on. jump.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Went to the Tuner GP at Donnington a couple of Summers back for an .:R meet and the convoy, all be it a short one from Donnington services was fun and seeing 15 R32's bombing along together was fantastic, you should have seen the looks from the other traffic !! ECLIPSe.gif169144-ok.gif