Cristiano Ronaldos Range Rover

Hector-8

[ QUOTE ]

I'd agree. I've got a bit of a thing for a black RR Vogue at the moment. tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps I didn't make it clear in my post, it's the wheels I'm criticising, not the RR.

I love the Range Rover, but I hate it when people put rubbish aftermarket tack on them. RR do a beautiful 6 or 8 spoke 20" rim which looks perfect IMO. cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

gary neville came in a 320i coupe(2001)15 inch alloys?????????? why?????

[/ QUOTE ]

He's probably a rare footballer that puts his money in the bank/property, so he can afford to retire at 35, and live a comfortable rest of his life, rather then ending up on reality TV when he runs out of cash after spanking it all on champagne, cars, and women 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, he probably wrapped his main car.

They do the same to Liverpool or at least did. I went to the opening of a dealer in there and a good few players and the manager turned up. 169144-ok.gif

They got their cars blocked in and they just game them keys to different cars at the end of the night. They just had to come back and pick up their own the next day. grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

That's what I thought. There's a difference between 'nothing to do with' and 'supplying cars to', the latter implies they have some association.

You've contradicted yourself there Ashleyadam. 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks P_G 169144-ok.gif

Not going to clear this one up then Ashleyadam confused.gif

grin.gif

Audi have absolutely nothing to do with Man U at all have they yelrotflmao.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

That's what I thought. There's a difference between 'nothing to do with' and 'supplying cars to', the latter implies they have some association.

You've contradicted yourself there Ashleyadam. 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks P_G 169144-ok.gif

Not going to clear this one up then Ashleyadam confused.gif

grin.gif

Audi have absolutely nothing to do with Man U at all have they yelrotflmao.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Nothing to clear up Audi UK sponsor man utd staff cars - Audi are official partners of Bayern & real Madrid

I went on a Bike ride that happened to go past the front gates of the Man U training ground. (Its 10-15 min ride from where I live. You can't really get close by car as it has several barriers that don't allow you to get near it.) I saw a brand new S8 coming out of the gates but it was driven by a woman so no idea who it was. Think it might be the same one as in the picture above. Can't be too many S8's around can there. smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]

In September 2004, Manchester United signed a sponsorship agreement with Audi UK – the club's first ever alliance with a motor manufacturer. Under the agreement Audi has become the Official Car Supplier to the Club.

Audi UK, is a progressive and rapidly evolving brand within the premium car sector and prides itself on its strong reputation built on quality, design and technological innovation; similar values to that of the club.

Over and above the comprehensive communications strategy, which the two companies will be working on together, one element of the partnership is supply of vehicles. Approximately 20 Audi models will be made available for use, as personal transport by senior team executives, including manager Sir Alex Ferguson, Club CEO David Gill and high profile players. Nominated players include Roy Keane, Ruud Van Nistelrooy, Ryan Giggs, Phil Neville, Paul Scholes and Mikael Silvestre.

As part of the agreement, all team members will be invited to participate in the Audi Driving Experience training programme. The Driving Experience encourages responsible driving through comprehensive instruction on all aspects of car control, honing the skills needed to get the very best out of every Audi.

[/ QUOTE ]

Quote taken from www.manutd.com