Hypothetical colour question

lottiefox

Where should we meet?  

1. 1. Where should we meet?

• Washington Services A1 Northbound
    • Westerhope McDonalds
    • Gosforth Park McDonalds

I voted Avus but I'd want to see a few on the roads before I made my mind up.

As far as I know, the nice options won't be available for about a year so I'm not rushing.

The current one is perfect (for what we use it for) but from what I've see so far I don't think ours will replaced with a new one. frown.gifROLLEY~14.GIF

[ QUOTE ]

IMHO Audi colours suck. They always seem bland. Come to think of it the colour choice for my GTI was poor. If you dont like the obvious blacks, greys and silvers you start to strugle.

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree. I don't think the colours are bland at all. There are the usual blacks, greys etc but also fab colours like this grin.gif

942779-778358-ttdeepseablue.jpg

post-9234-137914376003_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I'm pricing up a 3.2Q STronic at the moment... thinking of chopping in the S4..... THINKING anyway....

Colour options I'd go for are:

Phantom Black - Red Leather

Condor Grey - Red Leather

Misano Red - Luxor Beige

I've seen a white with red leather..... looked good, but not sure I'd be brave enough !

P.

Ive gone for Red with mineral grey interior,cos i used to ave an Astra Coupe in red with Cream leather, just fancied a change....also gone for 18 inch turbines and hopefully the phantom black gloss grill as on the 3.2...My dealer wont give a penny discount on anything...wont even provide mats or mudflaps.....If youre spending best part of 30 grand for a car you would expect a token freebie of some sort im sure......Anybody else had anything chucked in ?

Resurrecting this thread as it may be more salient soon.... tongue.gif

This morning I decided on silver. But I just popped into APS on my way home and their black one is still there. Now I think black, but would an all black interior make it too dark? confused.gif What other interior colours might work? (not sure I could live with red). And what about dolphin for the exterior or is that not the right colour for a TT?Deep sea blue is lovely but can't get the interior right in my head so thats no good. smashfreakB.gif Misano red also great colour but I definitely don't want red. What about Sahara silver?

Decisions..... coffee.gifgrin.gif

Condor is too green in some lights - in some lights it looks great but in others way too green. frown.gif

Currently favouring Dolphin with either magma red full leather or black alcantara and leather - I'm really into alcantara as it isn't as sweaty in the summer. tongue.gif169144-ok.gif

Love black but even using the A3 for a lot of trips for work this car will do some miles and I am not sure I can cope with the peppered stone chip look it will acquire... frown.gif

• 6 months later...