Fecking quiet in here!

SneakyMcC

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

Just a random question and one that doesn't reflecct on you in particular but.... Why is it that if I put racing stickers all over an Evo or Impreza, everyone thinks I'm a twat but sports bikes drive around looking like Christmas trees and that's all okay? Strange world.

confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Good point, o fellow Ovlov driver!

[ QUOTE ]

Anyone got owt to say? frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm here, I'm here!! grin.gif

Not had a chance to post for a couple of days......

I test rode a GSX-R1000K6 on Sat' & Sun and I'm still finding it hard to put into words what a 155bhp/165kg motorcycle feels like..........

Did I mention fast ? coffee.gif

The plan was to ride it back to back with the CBR1000RR on Saturday with a mate but I forgot my driving license and the dealer wouldn't allow play to commence (my/our salesman was off for the weekend frown.gif). Soooooooo, I went back on Sunday to take the CBR1000RR out but the battery was flat.

Needless to say the 'Gixer' got a good spanking on Sunday grin.gif - One word, NUCLEAR!

I'd like to do a full review when I've ridden the 'Blade.

[ QUOTE ]

Winters coming Avus Bub. You be using that scabby ol'nail of yours to comute on as usual? tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I'll be putting it through another winter... I've just Waxoyled the engine and underside in preparation for the salt when it comes......

I couldn't live with myself if the bare cases went white and furry............. slap.gif

949933-Sp1Pictures004.JPG

949933-Sp1Pictures002a.JPG

BUB wink.gifgrin.gifbeerchug.gif

post-5262-137914376517_thumb.jpg

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Anyone got owt to say? frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm here, I'm here!! grin.gif

Not had a chance to post for a couple of days......

I test rode a GSX-R1000K6 on Sat' & Sun and I'm still finding it hard to put into words what a 155bhp/165kg motorcycle feels like..........

Did I mention fast ? coffee.gif

The plan was to ride it back to back with the CBR1000RR on Saturday with a mate but I forgot my driving license and the dealer wouldn't allow play to commence (my/our salesman was off for the weekend frown.gif). Soooooooo, I went back on Sunday to take the CBR1000RR out but the battery was flat.

Needless to say the 'Gixer' got a good spanking on Sunday grin.gif - One word, NUCLEAR!

I'd like to do a full review when I've ridden the 'Blade.

[ QUOTE ]

Winters coming Avus Bub. You be using that scabby ol'nail of yours to comute on as usual? tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I'll be putting it through another winter... I've just Waxoyled the engine and underside in preparation for the salt when it comes......

I couldn't live with myself if the bare cases went white and furry............. slap.gif

949933-Sp1Pictures004.JPG

949933-Sp1Pictures002a.JPG

BUB wink.gifgrin.gifbeerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

EEK2.GIF I've never seen such a clean bike, makes mine look filthy bowdown.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Well while we're posting gratuitous bike pics, I might as well post one of mine (just after cleaning - but I daren't take a close-up of inside the fairing ) - But I have got some new Marchesini 10 spoke Forged Aluminium wheels; very lightweight and have greatly improved the turn-in......

950079-PICT3062b.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Ooh, that looks the business. Love Marchesini's, love Ducati 996's. Good form. 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I am too ashamed to take a picture of my supermoto it's so scabby. But I think I may well have to to get some handle on what a real sh1tter really looks like blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

951414-DSC02092.JPG

Rumour has it that I've washed it half a dozen time in the 3yrs I've had it, I can confirm that this is a dirty rotten lie! Much like the bike. blush.gif These picts really do show how bad the bike really is!

951414-DSC02093.JPG

In the metal, it really does look like it spent the last 10yrs in a swamp! blush.gifblush.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Well while we're posting gratuitous bike pics, I might as well post one of mine (just after cleaning - but I daren't take a close-up of inside the fairing ROLLEY~14.GIF) - But I have got some new Marchesini 10 spoke Forged Aluminium wheels; very lightweight and have greatly improved the turn-in......

[/ QUOTE ]

Very nice.

Tell me more about the wheels...

I very nearly went for some OZ 5 spokes a couple of years ago,I don't think OZ make bike wheels now..... I'm not sure the Marchesinis would look 'right' on the 'SP.

I was booked for a test ride on the CBR1000RR today but the weather put a stop to that! frown.gif Maybe next week.......

BUB 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I am too ashamed to take a picture of my supermoto it's so scabby. But I think I may well have to to get some handle on what a real sh1tter really looks like blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

951414-DSC02092.JPG

Rumour has it that I've washed it half a dozen time in the 3yrs I've had it, I can confirm that this is a dirty rotten lie! Much like the bike. blush.gif These picts really do show how bad the bike really is!

951414-DSC02093.JPG

In the metal, it really does look like it spent the last 10yrs in a swamp! blush.gifblush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

What a monster!!

Fair play for doing Brands' too! 169144-ok.gif

Sneaky you da man!!! notworthy.gif

BUB laugh.gifwink.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

951414-DSC02092.JPG

951414-DSC02093.JPG

[/ QUOTE ]

bowdown.gif Hey at least it looks like you use it, (or abuse it), in fact it looks like everyone uses it......... lol.gif

Looks like fun though. beerchug.gif