WRX Upgrades

bladem18

I am looking to buy a 2006 WRX 2.5. I have seen some at Motorpoint and they look ok. Any advice on car supermarkets as the dealer price is high? Will it come with a sports exhaust? If not can anyone recommend a good backbox?

The car comes with the silver alloys. Can anyone recommend where to get some gold 5 or 7 spoke rims? Cheers.

Hi there.

How much is it at Motorpoint? The car supermarkets are generally giving anything up to 4k off list which makes it an absolutely stonking bargain.

You have a HUGE amount of choice when it comes to mods. You could get gold rims from a Subaru dealer, but they're probably cheaper elsewhere. Graphite alloys look good too - the blue/gold thing is a bit 90s to me. wink.gif

Prodrive do the official Subaru stuff - via official Subaru dealers.

I used to know a guy who ran Scoobysport - not sure if they're still around, but very good for all sorts of mods including backbox (made by Hayward & Scott so top quality).

Have a look around on www.scoobynet.co.uk for lots more Impreza advice.

One thing to watch on new cars from the supermarkets - they could be Euro or Ireland imports, so make sure you still get 3 years, 60,000 miles proper Subaru warranty... at one time cars not sourced from a dealer only came with a 12 month manufacturer warranty.

• 3 weeks later...