Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tduffy

Tuning boxes

4 posts in this topic

Has anyone had any experience with the Speedbuster tuning box on a BMW 320D (150 Bhp). I've just been offered one for £320 inclusive. It seems to be a lot cheaper than the usual Tunit & Tuning Box.

Any thoughts . . .

You may have a better response if this were to be in the BMW forum, perhaps a kind Mod will move it........

good luck !

LOL He won't ya know... the BMW forum is deader than a parrot that's been nailed to it's perch. More chance of being spotted here.... pop across to BMW Land and ask over there. I hate to take business away from tyresmoke but there's much more UK traffic on that site than here and a few of the guys have tuning boxes - although mostly they are tuningbox rather than any other make.

hi, i have a tuningbox on mine, but just to let you know there are 2 versions available...one has all the components in a box which fits in your ecu control black box and the cheaper version is wired externally to this box so to the actual common rail, both do exactly the same thing apparantly... it available but not advertised. www.tuningbox.com