The most embarrassing car you've driven?

Tarmac_Terrorist

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[ QUOTE ]

Does'nt look very embarassing to me, looks cool and sophisticated in fact. cool.gif

Ah, see what you mean. Not really you is it...? grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Oooo Ari, you bitch! grin.gif

That said, I guess the most embarassing car you've ever driven would change on a daily basis as you donned your Panama...yes?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

And you all think you're so cool with your TV tuners in your cars?

Pah, some of us had TV's in our cars 20 years ago!! the_finger.gif

957065-OTTCapriinterior%28Large%29.JPG

[/ QUOTE ]

And the bird in the front seat got a cheap thrill outta glasses too mate 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

NICE FAG BURN TOO MATE!!! 169144-ok.gif

And how come all your world clocks are wrong?? Or are they Maritime Clocks?

[ QUOTE ]

That said, I guess the most embarassing car you've ever driven would change on a daily basis as you donned your Panama...yes?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a Fedora this time of year old boy, Panama is a gentlemans summer hat, dontcha know? tongue.gif

This:

18259_0.jpg

Was a loner when my medium-1141878343-1.jpg was in for work. Bear in mind i'm roughly 6'3" as well blush.gif

My boss followed all the way home as he was concerned. The fumes that entered the cabin nearly knocked me out by the time I got home. I refused to drive it back, saying that I couldn't start it. They came and collected it and lent me a B reg Sierra instead. Came in handy for teaching a g/f to drive. wink.gif

The Proton saloon heap of sh*t that the local garage gave me as a "disscourtesy" car while my COUGHrover214sliCOUGH (I was young and a poor student!) was being repaired AGAIN! It was so bad the key fell out while I was driving up a steep hill! You could stamp on the throttle, wait 10 minutes, only then would the revs go through the roof but progress / momentum wouldnt change for another half an hour or so!!!

Oh and it was the most unstable car i've ever been in round a bend!