Saw a new TT today

Simonl

A little early to say. Could do with a few more miles under my belt smile.gif

Engine does feel more sporty than in my old GTI and certainly the exhaust note is in a different league. Love the looks - better than in the photos. Handling and ride seem good, but as mentioned need more time - only got it yesterday, but first impressions are good. Looking forward to seeing how it is when run in and in the wet

I saw a red one travelling in the opps direction through town today, driven by a lady. Now, I'm not especially an Audi fan but I have to say that it looked extremely good and much sportier than the Mk1. Even approaching you, the Mk2's fastback is very evident and she sits on the road very well planted. I also like that deep black grill (similar to the GTI) rather than the fussier silver grills on most other Audis. Just my opinion.

Borrowing the 2.0T from Coventry Fri for a bit - the folks there says its a better "drive" than the 3.2 even without Quattro....I reckon I might wait for the proposed upgraded 2.0T with the S3 engine....- rumoured timings for that will fit in nicely with my PCP on the QS.... wink.gif

I was followed by a silver one tonight - looked smart but I agree that darker colours seem to suit it better for some reason (just my choice though). 169144-ok.gif

Just parked near a Condor 3.2 in Stratford High Street - first time I've seen the colour properly and in the sun and it looked very nice. grin.gif It still has that slight green edge though which would make me back off it for everyday use but it certainly was getting some very admiring glances. 169144-ok.gif

Had to drive the QS extra fast home so as to restore my affections. ECLIPSe.gifgrin.gif