Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

1995 Diesel estate model Bagatelle

1 post in this topic

Not sure what engine size this is, except under the French system it counts as Puissance 6, whereas my old 1990 diesel 1.6 turbo counted as 4 ... . However, please excuse my ignorance, but across the top of the rocker cover is a cloth-covered thin rubber pipe, about 9 inches long, leading (I think) from the fuel pump. This has split and I need a replacement. a)what's it called (I can work out the French translation afterwards), b) what does it do, and c) how is it clamped either end (the present one has a narrow and very small metal band clamping it to the metal pipe within, but this is much smaller than any jubilee-type clip I can find. Thanks in advance for any advice ...

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0