"Clean and Shiny" Volvo S60 - 56k go and make a 3

Johnnyopolis

A belated detail (did it last Saturday) as we have been busy in the office and I havent had a chance to post this.

Tony from this forum contacted us about machine polishing his volvo to correct some marring and minor swirling issues. We got together last Saturday to help him out...

So, we loaded up the car....

DSC02875.jpg

Arrived at Tonys place at about 9.45am to be preseted with a very nice looking S60. I started to take some before pictures while Daffy (my ever faithfull partner in crime started the wheels)

DSC02876.jpg

DSC02881.jpg

Once we had cleaned the wheels and given the car a quick wash we moved onto the masking up stage....

DSC02886.jpg

DSC02887.jpg

I tried to get some pictures of the defects but they did a good job of hiding themselves so only 1 or 2 of the pics came out..!!

DSC02897.jpg

DSC02900.jpg

We used the normal Rotary Polishing methods with Menzerna products to remove the defects.

We then used Chemical Guys EZ Creme Glaze followed by Chemical Guys M-Seal to finish. The customer was asking about Zymol so we demo'd Concours on the boot for him smile.gif

The tyres were treated to a coat of Meguiars Endurance Gel. The trim had #38 loving spread over it by Daffy and the Windows were buffed with Meguiars Glass Cleaner Concentrate by me.

Heres the afters....

DSC02908.jpg

DSC02910.jpg

DSC02917.jpg

DSC02920.jpg

DSC02921.jpg

DSC02923.jpg

DSC02932.jpg

DSC02934.jpg

DSC02895.jpg

DSC02891.jpg

DSC02893.jpg

DSC02892.jpg

The "Brazo Tree" Shot

DSC02926.jpg

All "zym'd" up

DSC02928.jpg

I think we got the best out of the S60, Tony was pleased and we were knackered! lol I must also than Tony for the Coffee and the Jaffa Cakes too they were much appreciated

Sorry about all the pics... I just couldnt decide which ones to use..!