Big Ugly Fat F***ker

techieboy

[ QUOTE ]

Just why would anyone buy a car with feckin Buckingham Palace iron gates between the headlights crazy.gif

Plane nasty imo. Rolls Royces should be elegant

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank God. I was starting to feel like I was in a minority group of Rolls Royce unappreciaters. I detest the front end of the thing especially those ridiculously proportioned lights. I for one think VW came out of the whole breakup with the better brand in Bentley (and certainly the better range of cars).

A neighbour of mine has a friend/family member with one as it's around at their house most weekends. It's in wine colour and looks great I think.

BTW he lent me his Bentley Arnage Red Label a while back as he needed my RS6 to move some stuff, hell it was fast for such a big car, it was the first time I drove anything like that

Its not a good looking car, or even a very good car when compared to cars 1/3 of its price like the enw s-class, but it has shed loads of presence and thats what the owners want. The new stretch one is a much better car, but you really have to bite your lip and say feck what everyone else thinks to have one of those...