Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RedBaronFTO

Mitsubishi ECLIPSE for the UK?

6 posts in this topic

Did I read somewhere that the mighty Eclipse is going to be winging its way to these shores in 2007? Anyone got any linkys? Would lurv to know the £££ ....

bike.thumb.gif

Welcome to TSN beerchug.gif

I'd guess at about the £20k mark.

It'd certainly have some tough competition, but it'd be worthy of consideration compared to it's rivals.

Oh and:

Link 1

Link 2

So, they might be brought over in a half-hearted sort of way. Also, I'd be surprised if the price is as low as £22k for the slower one if they're going to be converting them from LHD when they arrive.

Pity... it'd be nice to see some on the roads.

I agree - price might be an issue, but with all the great features of the EVO, and great styling (which many will agree the EVO lacks) I'm sure it will be a success!

I'm going to start saving!

Hmmm - maybe I'm wrong - thought there was a 4WD version... shame ... but even so ... mmmmm

Hello guys, I am an enthusiast for this mitsubishi eclipse, I am doing an exactly copy of fast and furious...

The weak point I dont like on mitsubishi eclipse is the speedo and the odometer mecanical and in miles...

As I want to do my car perfect, I want to add a mitsubishi evol speedo, to that (95CN9A 4G63) as it has (300KMP/H) AND DIGITAL KM/H ODOMETER... then my dream was going to be satisfied!

Please can you tell me guys if this will be compatible as the engine is the same 4g63 ...

If not.. please can somebody tell me which mitsubishi model do I need to search to do this great challege? install a speedo 300km/h with digital odometer in km/h.