Golf GTI Edition 30 details finally confirmed

petsy

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

White really doesn't suit it with the body coloured bits!

Is it more or is the rear valence slightly different?

[/ QUOTE ]

I probably would say this! But I agree the all white look is a bit too much, the contrast of the black and white suits the car well.

[ QUOTE ]

Rear valance is different iirc its more like the vortex one i think.

I can understand in that market at that show why they showed a white one. At least the wheels are not as dark as i thought they were going to be.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeh i think its got the votex rear valance and votex front spoiler.

seems to be very high, is it the way its parked?

i must agree though in white it looks too tacky

[ QUOTE ]

seems to be very high, is it the way its parked?

[/ QUOTE ]

....They probably left the transport chocks in the springs!!

I like the Votex front spoiler but agree with LeMan about the rear - VW obviously don't read our threads!! NONO3.GIF

The real-world fact is that if you live out in the UK countryside, the black plastic front and side bits actually serve to protect the rest of the body's paintwork. Alright for city folk who don't venture beyond perhaps.

Still don't seem to be able to find any confirmation regarding the engine technical spec. Specificlly, I'm loking for confirmations of exactly what the upgrade consists of (ie Audi S3 hardware - excl mapping).

Not surprisingly, no dealers seem to have any literature for the ed30 despite taking orders! My father in law has ordered one a couple of weeks ago - fortunately, I printed some basic infor from the VW website as he isn't PC literate. crazy.gif