New 3.2 V6 Eos

StevenTubby

Have you guys seen it, a 3.2 V6 Eos – it's a bit slower, both ofthe mark and top end, but you'd expect that with a convertible (all that extra chassis strengthening etc.) No mention of 4-motion though, could be a bit unruly without it.

What do you all think – worth a test drive?

I know it's a little bit hairdresserish but the wife wants to move to Spain and she suggested it knowing that we wouldn't take the "R" and that I would never come down from my mighty V6 and you know lots o sun! cool.gif

Cool, thanks for the advice, the wife has already picked up brochures etc. and I pretty much drew the same conclusion about the 2.0 v 3.2 last night (cept I was thinking perhaps the 200ps FSI with a few extras. Not sure if I want to give the "R" though, shame that it dosen't have the 4 motion and other specs that really make an "R".

[ QUOTE ]

Are you planning to take a uk car there permanently, I've been told that there are a few issues with this.

[/ QUOTE ]

No selling up "R" included! Then buy a Left hand jobby. Now I don't know if this is an easy option but I was thinking of buying the car in Germany and perhaps driving back down to Spain in it. I have heard this could help me get more motor for my money possibly something like this

Fat Eos

Although the Eos is the wifes Idea lost interest when I found out the 3.2 was not a subsitute for the "R". But the link above might have changed my mind back.

I'm a fickle c*nt! grin.gif

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
or just a design fault! you wouldn't be sticking up for them just cause you are a salesman:confused:

Not at all Matt, have heard of a few leakages but very rare on EOS to be honest.....unlike the Peugeot 206 cc, early models leaked like a sieve and even if seals were replaced they always leaked!!!!!