Supose this is my new home...

Lagoo

As i no longer have the boxster 169144-ok.gif I dont have much time for TSN at the moment but thought i would pop in and say Hi!

I bought myself a CBR Fireblade back in July, rode to Gibraltar and havent got off it since (well unless working Flush.gif ), and loving it! jump.gif

So we need a couple more converts to two wheels i see sekret.gif Well i reckon if we apply some pressure to Smudge then he'll crack and get one! beerchug.gif

Heres a pic of the new toy!

DSC01346.sized.jpg

Nice one Chris. 169144-ok.gif

As you well know you won't ever get me on two wheels as it will mean getting out of four wheels! Also, I don't trust myself. crazy.gif

I'll have to get my mate Andy on here. (You know him - he's my pal who you scared the begeezers out of in your GT2 up at the Witham rolling road session!! grin.gif) Anyway, after stacking his gixxer 600 in to a wall down my road, he's had all his fairings and that replaced with the Rizzla ones - looks the nuts. He's just spent a small fortune on some new cans for it too. I'll try and get a picture posted up.

Ride carefully dude. beerchug.gif

Cheers lads! beerchug.gif

Sneaky, i havent had a bike for 5years but my last was a 99'blade. The R5 i have now is immense heart.gif I cant believe the power increase over my last blade, but then i should expect it really, alot has changed, jeez we even have fuel injection now.. pengy.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Nice, you riding through winter or storing it whilst the nasty gritters are out. tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm well i have always riden all through the year although i must admit i am scared of putting the bike through it considering the effects of all the salt on my last balde!!

Looks pretty good out there now as it goes sekret.gif

So how many bikers do we have in here now then? Notice we dont have a Kneesliders Gallery Album?!? shocked.gif

Nice bike Lagoo,

Get yourself down to the nurburgring next year during the summer. Going in a car is great but it's more exciting on a bike! If you havent done it yet then it's something you have to do wink.gif

I'm in cyprus for 7 weeks till xmas so missing my R6 but plenty of other things to be getting up to.